Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? Mine was filled with ups and downs, but I got through it.

Chris and I watched a few movies on TV today and we both enjoyed it.

I started a new rock today and I may be able to finish it up tomorrow.

I was doing some clearing out in the Cactus Garden this afternoon. I had on a pair of heavy-duty gloves, and I still got attacked by the Jumping Cactus. Both of my hands have needles in them, and they let me know that they are in there good. Arrgh!

I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is at "Leo's with her book club. I put in a request for a #5 on the menu. It is called the "Viva" it is three enchiladas with rice and beans. I have a few (birra's) in the fridge that are nice and cold.

Chris is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. Chris gave the caregiver a run for her money today. He worked her very hard!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise   

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ho avuto un grande morso della torta di patate dolci ed è deliziosa! Voglio la ricetta. Devo imparare a fare questo dolce. È molto meglio di "zucca".

countrygranny47 said...

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND GET SOME REST.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny. You and Bob do the same.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...