Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

22 NOV MY NIECE TAMIKA IN DETROIT

What is up? How was your day?  Well, the caregiver showed up today.

I spend a couple of hours at the Fiat Dealer having a part put on that I ordered during the last service. The "Green Lady" is fine and happy. She has a small crack in her Serpentine Belt, so I ordered a new. As soon as it comes in, I will have it replaced. I have to take care of her so she can take care of me, smile! Just like my (girlfriends) do for me. Right girlfriends?

I got my other shopping completed for our Thanksgiving Meal as well. I will begin to cook for the holiday tomorrow. I have must put some (soul) in our Thanksgiving Meal. Can you feel me? The Chef is going to be really busy for the next few days.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We downed homemade waffles, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down.

We watched "Patrick Melrose" on DVD from Netflix. It is pretty good. Chris enjoyed it with us. I started a new rock today and I will complete it tomorrow if time permits.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her Mac.

Hey, we got a scare yesterday afternoon. The lights in the freezer of the main house fridge went out. So, I put a new bulb in, and it didn't work. So, I looked inside the fridge to see if the light and it was off too!  First thing that I thought was that "Thanksgiving" was not going to take place this year. I checked the fuse box circuit breakers, and they were all good. I panicked and I started to look at new refrigerators to buy. I thought that I have to give Elise a call to let her know what was going on. I decided to pull the fridge out so I can have a look at the back of it. I found that somehow the cord had come out of the outlet. So, I plugged it back in and it came to life. I was glad because I had two parts of that $250.00 Prime Rib in the freezer. I told Elise what happened when she returned home. I could breathe again, smile!

Chris is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip.  I picked up a Lemon Pie for him today and I will give him a sample later this evening.

We hope that your day went your way today. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day".  I will chat at you later.

I have decided to go back to my Italian ways. I am going to have a glass of vino rosso at the end of every day. Chin Chin!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

"Il vino migliora con l'età. Più invecchio, più mi piace."
Anonimo

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...