Thursday, November 10, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Spanked!

Music listening to: Every Little Step I Take by Bobby Brown!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sete Giovedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a clear cool morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that it is going to be another busy day today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

After breakfast we will be making our way to "Green Valley".  Later we will hit up the "Loft" to see the movie "Banshees". We saw the previews and it looked good and funny. Well, have to tell you that I got spanked by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo last night, and I liked it. Smile! Our evening of "Rumi Kube' was great, and the strategy was skillful but just not for me but almost. We enjoyed a good meal and for dessert we enjoyed a nice "Patti Labelle" Sweet Potato Pie" with Dairy Queen Soft Serve. We shared the meal with Sister Jayne.

Have a look!

9 NOV RUMI KUBE FEST


9 NOV SHOO SHOO  IS THE VICTOR!


9 NOV MIA MOGLIE CON SHOO SHOO PLANNING TO DEFEAT ME!



Well, I had better check on Chris post haste. Have a good "Thirsty Thursday" and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (edificio). Fidanzata, my girlfriend Shoo Shoo was (edificio) a winning plan for me for days before the "Rumi Kube" fest.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise   

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, ho amato Sanford e Sonnel corso della giornata. Sono stato sculacciato ieri sera da Shoo Shoo e mi e piaciuto. Sorriso!

Loraine said...

Sai cosa si dice sulla creazione di un piano, "Pianifica il tuo lavoro e lavora il tuo piano".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...