Thursday, September 8, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! DQ!

Music listening to: Ball of Confusion by the Temptations!

Buongiorno! Buon Sete Giovedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Colombia" Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a cloudy morning here in Tucson. Rain is forecasted for the weekend we will see it that happens, right fidanzata?

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Azalya has a 7:00am grooming appointment. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me this morning.

We will also be making a trip to "Green Valley" this morning. We will also see a movie today as well. 

I have started a new rock and my shorty will start a new on soon in the (series). We will be having take-away from "Leo's for dinner this evening along with a few margaritas. Ole'. 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Sete Giovedi and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (abbracciare). I love a good (abbracciare) from my fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza.Sono d'accordo con te che il nostro monsone e finito, ma potremmo piovere durante il fine settimana.Abbracci e molto altro!

Loraine said...

Alcune delle parti migliori del vedere te ed Elise sono gli abbracci e i baci!

Jessie said...

Ahhh, si fidanzata.

Rosie said...

A c\devil in angel clothing I see....lol

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...