Saturday, September 24, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Gummied!

Music listening to: Good Times by Lionel Richie!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Colombian Blend," and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this today until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

We have not started rock painting up yet; we need to get some river rocks. Not to worry we will be back at it soon. 

Here are some pictures of mio fidanzata e Capo Jim in Maui. Enjoy, we loved it there.























Well, I had better get to it. Have good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. We will be dining on Taco Bell this evening. Ole'

Today's challenge word is (angeli). All of my girlfriends are (angeli). Ho tenuto per me la foto di te in costume da bagno, sorridi!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Grazie per non aver pubblicato la foto del costume da bagno. Sì, era solo per te.

Non devi essere un angelo, solo qualcuno che può dare.
Patti La Belle

Jessie said...

Adoro il segnaposta Patti La Belle. Grazie per aver condiviso quella foto con me. Mi piace un sacco!

countrygranny47 said...

Nice pictures,
Thanks for sharing,,

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...