Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Being with You by Smokey Robinson!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Signature Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be (super) busy for us. I asked here to play some "Blues" for me today.

We will be packing today and making sure that we have all that we need for our stay at the cabin that starts tomorrow. 

We will not be working on rocks today. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (occupato). Si, fidanzata we will be very (occupato) oggi.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sara molto impegnativo oggi? Cosa stai combinando?

Jessie said...

Rosie,
How are you feeling today?

countrygranny47 said...

Enjoy your time away.
Have a great day

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...