Sunday, September 25, 2022

Hello!

Hello!

What is going on around your way? We had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

My playmate is caring for Chris, and they are watching the "Chiefs" play football.

I am getting things set up for the upcoming week. I also did some yardwork behind Chris's house.

We will be watching "Football" for the most part of today.

I am going to start to a list of what to pack for our upcoming cruise to New England and Canada. It will start in the first week of October. We are really looking forward to this one.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Hope you day is going the way that you want it to?

I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...