Saturday, May 28, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Give It to Me by Rick James!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Mint Mocha Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warm morning here in the valley of Tucson. Whew!

I am caring for Chris this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said I have to make a run over on the east side. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will finish one up today. Our daughter Tangye will be visiting us today. We will dine out at "Pinnacle Peak" or Mama Louisa's".

Well, I had better get this Sabato moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (calore). The (calore) is rising here in Tucson. Right  fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sì, è quasi estate nel Vecchio Pueblo e il caldo si sta alzando. In realtà, mi piace l'estate. Mi piacciono TUTTE le stagioni di Tucson.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...