Sunday, May 22, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What are you up to so far on this Domenica? It is a little overcast here in Tucson.

I have been caring for Chris all morning and now he is resting and listening to some Old School. I will get him dressed and up in his chair in a bit.

I am thinking pizza and wings for dinner along with a few (birras), ice cold, eh! I also need to get Chris set up for next week.

Here are a few more pictures from our fabulous evening at PF Changs. Enjoy!

22 MAY MIO FIDANZATA LOVING HER ROSES



21 MAY IO AND MIO MOGLIE AT PF CHANGS!

Hope your day is going your way? I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

"Be nice to people on your way up...because you may meet them on your way down." 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Non goderti troppo i tuoi giorni da scapolo. Voglio che tu sia disponibile per Elise quando torna a casa. Devo prendermi cura di lei. Inoltre potresti trovare altre ragazze e questo non può succedere.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...