Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Jump by the Pointer Sisters!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paradise Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is sunny out and it is heating up already here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said taht I have a couple of errands to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

I will be looking to forward to the return of mio moglie today. I am looking forward to her telling me about all that took place in Cali.

I will be starting a new rock today if time permits. Rock painting really keeps me busy and out of trouble, smile!

Well, I had better get this Humper moving forward post haste. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (pensare). I always do this before I act or say something. It is a must do for me. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Sono d'accordo. Pensare in anticipo mi tiene fuori dai guai. Qualche volta.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...