Sunday, May 15, 2022

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this Domenica? We just got back from having breakfast at the Egg Connection. It was all good.

15 MAY EGG CONNECTION



15 MAY DROPPED AT THE EGG CONNECTION

Elise is caring for Chris, and I am going to start with my usual Domenica task of getting Chris set up for next week.

I will review the pictures from our short staycation, and I will post them as soon as I can. I have two more continuing medical classes to complete.

Well, I had better get to it. Stay safe.

Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cosa stai facendo oggi, fidanzata?

Loraine said...

La domenica è una giornata per leggere tante, andare in bicicletta e passare il pomeriggio e la sera con il capo. Una buona giornata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...