Monday, December 19, 2022

Ciao!

Ciao!

How is your day going so far? It has been a good one but busy. Chris and Elise got a massage from Rosemarie and Chris gave Jackie a workout today. Chris made me proud let me tell you. So proud that is time for him to grow his annual beard again. WooHoo!

I got everything that I had planned to do done today and that makes me feel good. Elise and Chris are in the main house watching "Ironside" on DVD.

Here are some more pictures from our staycation in Bisbee. Enjoy!




















Now it is time to bake the cookies!










The evening spent with Cleo and Alphonso! Thank you!

CLEO AND ALFONSO


IO E MIA MOGLIE!

Photos provided by mia fidanzata e Capo Jim in the Scottsdale area!









CAPO JIM


MIA FIDANZATA




Well, I had better make my way back into the main house so I can start a new rock. I will chat at you later.

Buona Sera!

Jessie and Elise


 

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...