Friday, December 2, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Christmas Music!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mostly clear morning and mild here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Chris will be receiving a massage today from Rosemarie. Alexa is awake and she said that it is going to be a super busy day today. 

My playmate and I went to see the movie the "Fablemans" and it's very good. 

This evening we will be having dinner somewhere downtown. After dinner we are going to the "Leo Rich Theater" to see the "Reveille Chorus" concert. It is going to be a good one for sure.

Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving along. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. We visited my girlfriend for a short while yesterday after the movies. She is doing very well.

Today's challenge word is (sorriso). How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Good morning, Edwina,
It was good to spend some time with you yesterday. Stay well!

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Spero di poter mantenere un sorriso sul mio volto oggi> Che ne dici di fidanzata?

Loraine said...

“Un sorriso è una curva che mette tutto a dritto.” ~ Phyllis Diller

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...