Saturday, December 3, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


2 DEC MURAL IN DOWNTOWN TUCSON

Mood: Content! Eyes and Ears Wide Open!

Music listening to: Christmas Music!

Buongiorno! Buona Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Cappuccino", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. I have alerted my fidanzata the I have my flip flops at the ready because it is supposed to rain all weekend long. I hope to see her out in her flip flops soon. It has been a while since I have seen her. Smile!

I am caring for Chris today up until 4:30pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today to include getting Christmas decorations out for inside and outside of the (casa). Alexa will continue to play Christmas music throughout the day.


2 DEC STOCKINGS HUNG AT THE FIREPLACE

I have completed another rock and I will post it later today. My playmate hasn't started a new one as of yet, but she will.

My shorty and I are going to hit up the "Roadhouse" this evening to see the movie "Devotion". The previews looked very good.

We enjoyed a very nice evening in downtown Tucson yesterday. We enjoyed dinner and cocktails at the "DoubleTree". It is a very nice place. After dinner we made our way over to the "Leo Rich Theater" to see and listen to the "Reveille Chorus". We enjoyed every minute of the show. After the concert we watched the people ice skating. It brought back memories of me ice skating back in Detroit.

2 DEC GIN AND TONIC


2 DEC SANTA WAS AT THE DOUBLETREE CHECKING INTO A ROOM!


2 DEC MIA MOGLIE E IO AT LEO RICH THEATER FOR THE "REVEILLE" CONCERT.



2 DEC ICE SKATERS IN DOWNTOWN TUCSON


Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good Sabato and stay safe. Be careful because (Covid) is on the rise here in the "Old Pueblo". I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (zucchero). My fidanzata is as (zucchero) as she can be and so are all of my girlfriends, well at least to me, smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ho visto Phyllis Diller molti anni fa quando era qui a Tucson a "Laffs".

Loraine said...

La gentilezza è come lo zucchero. Dà alla vita un sapore più dolce.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...