Thursday, December 1, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: 

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones", along with a good breakfast. It is a clear, cold morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to pick up prescriptions today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I will be starting a new rock today. Here is my latest creation. My playmate will be starting one soon.


30 NOV MY LATEST

We went to see the movie "Wakanda" yesterday and it was very good. It was a moviegoer sitting near us and he was from Ghani. He was responding to the movie in his native tongue. It was too cool.

We are going to see the movie the "Fableman's" today. It should be a good one.

Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (formicolio). This new month of December puts a lot of people on (formicolio), right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sì, formicolio perché fa freddo, o per l'eccitazione o per il terrore delle vacanze. Tutti motivi per il formicolio di dicembre.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...