Monday, December 19, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Baked!

Music listening to: Christmas Music!

Buongiorno!  Buona Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good robust "French Roast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold. clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here later this morning to give Chris and Elise a massage. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a very busy one for me. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! My playmate is about to start a new one.


18 DEC MY LATEST

Here is what went on, on the first day of our Bisbee staycation. 

14 Dec 2022

Mia moglie and I enjoyed our stay in a yacht at the Shady Dell, vintage trailer park.

We visited mia cognata and family during our stay in Bisbee. We got plenty of rest and sleep in the yacht. There were no rough seas, so the yacht was not (rocking) smile!

OUR YACHT IN BISBEE


MIA MOGLIE CHILLIN'


YACHT BEDROOM



THE GALLEY



THE WHEEL






OUTSIDE


MIA MOGLIE


CAPTAIN IO




DINNER IN NACO, MEXICO






CAPO JIM IN SCOTTSDALE


CAPO JIM



MIA LOVELY FIDANZATA


We will be heading for Tempe on the 23rd to start the Christmas holidays at our niece's new home. We will be up there until the 25th. While we are there we will visit with Sheila and Dave. We will be staying in one of the local hotels. We will also be celebrating mia moglie's birthday on the 24th. We will return on the 25th to celebrate our Christmas here at home with Chris and Sister Jayne.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe so you can get ready for Taco Tuesday. I will have a chinwag at you later. Are you all set for Christmas? Hope so.

Today's challenge word is (renna). I thought I heard a (renna) on the roof this morning. Fidanzata, was that you? Smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

"Per tornare alla mia giovinezza farei qualsiasi cosa al mondo, tranne fare esercizio fisico, alzarmi presto o essere rispettabile" Oscar Wilde.

Loraine said...

I consigli di una renna: "rack up" ricordi felici, fai amicizia con i cervi, sappi quando "hoof it " , metti un tintinnio nel tuo fare un passo, "chill out."

Jessie said...

Renna intelligente!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...