Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Christmas Music!

Buongiorno! Buona Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I will be taking Sister Jayne to a doctor's appointment this morning. 

Chris the iRobot will be coming out this morning to clean the main house carpet. I will start to put up Christmas lights on and around the main house today.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

My latest rock!


5 DEC MY LATEST

Today's challenge word is (valigie). Fidanzata, mio moglie and I will be getting out our (valigie) soon for our stay at the DDC this weekend. Cha Ching!!!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Le valigie significano vacanza. Evviva!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...