Monday, December 5, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? It has been a very busy one here in Central Tucson.

I got everything done today as planned. It is a good feeling when I do that.

My playmate prepared Tamales for dinner. They were very good. We watched a movie on CD from Netflix, and it is good. We didn't get to complete it, but we will tomorrow.  Chris enjoyed it as much as we did. He also enjoyed his massage from Rosemarie as well today, and so did Elise.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and enjoying had supplemental drip. He is watching football on TV. My shorty is in the main house watching football as well.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


5 DEC MY LATEST

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Get plenty of sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Tomorrow if all goes well, I will be putting up Christmas decorations on the outside of the main house. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good Night Country, Granny, let's keep in touch with Rosie.

Loraine said...

La nuova roccia รจ una bellezza!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

YES,, WE MUST KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...