Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


20 DEC ARIZONA SNOWMEN

How are you? We are good this evening here in Central Tucson.

I got everything completed that I had planned on doing. I even got in some last-minute Christmas shopping as well.

My shorty prepared some homemade waffles for dinner with eggs, sausages, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. Delicious. We are still watching "Harry and Megan" on Netflix. It is a very good documentary. Even Chris likes it.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is enjoying his supplemental drip and he is listening to a CD titled "Classics that Speak to Your Heart" by Edi Moore who resides here in Tucson. We are loving it. My playmate is watching TV and she is on her Mac.




Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! My shorty is working on a new one.


20 DEC IN THE HOOD



20 DEC MY LATEST

Tomorrow we will spending the evening at my girlfriend's house for a Rumi Kube fest. She already knows that she is going to get a spanking from me. She will enjoy it and so will I. She can spank me if she is so inclined to do, smile!  The secret weapon will be deployed for sure, smile!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Assicurati di avere una coperta pronta per eventuali brividi che sorgono.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...