Sunday, December 18, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Christmas Music!

Buongiorno!  Buona Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good, light Morning Blend, and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection", along with a good breakfast. 

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete, but I do have my usual Domenica tasks to complete. My playmate is caring for Chris until 5:00pm.

Well, I have reviewed all of the pictures from our staycation in Bisbee. I will start to post some of them after breakfast. I took quite a few of them so I will post some on a daily basis.

I have started a new rock and it is coming along very well. I am sure that my shorty will start one soon.

Well, I had better get this day bouncing. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. Hey how about those "Wildcats", eh? We will be glued to the TV today watching football ball. Go "Chiefs".

Today's challenge word is (biscotti). Yes, a few (biscotti) would go good with this morning's coffee. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Dormi bene?

countrygranny47 said...

Good Afternoon Jessie,
Hope you have a nice day.
It has made it to 29 degrees here,,

Jessie said...

Hello Country Granny,
You and Bob stay safe.

Loraine said...

Una citazione meravigliosa: "Non puoi comprare la felicità ma puoi cuocere i biscotti ed è praticamente la stessa cosa". Soprattutto se sono biscotti alle mandorle ricoperti di cioccolato. Yum!

Jessie said...

Yum, fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...