Saturday, December 31, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Baked!

Music listening to: Music by Edi!

Buongiorno!  Buona Sabato! La Notte di Capodanno!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today due to Sister Janye is off to spend time with her sister here in Tucson for the New Year. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a very busy day to include tons of football games to watch. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My Sous Chef will be preparing Black-eyed peas with cornbread for tonight's traditional New Year's Eve dinner. The bottle of champagne is chilling as well.

On New Year's Day it will be Chefs Day. I will be preparing an Oven baked Chicken and Rice dish that should be delicious. If some of the champagne is leftover, we may have a few (mimosa's) in the early morning of the New Year. "Ya Mon". If no champagne is leftover another bottle may be popped open. Woo-hoo!

When I put feet to the floor on New Year's Day, I will exit out of the backdoor and I will come in the front door. It is something that I always do. By going out the back door I am taken the old year out with me and when I come in the front door, I am bringing in the New Year. It is a personal tradition for me.

We saw the movie "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" at Park Mall yesterday and it was very good. It was about the life and times of Diva Whitney Houston.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Today's Kwanzaa word is (kuumba) it means creativity.

Today's challenge word is (La Notte di Capodanno). Si, fidanzata today is (La Notte di Capodanno). 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa hai intenzione di fare oggi?

Jessie said...

Happy New Year Ross and Denise in Aussieland.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Rosie in Aussieland.

Jessie said...

Oops, Rosie. Anonymous is me.

Loraine said...

Possa il nuovo anno portare al mondo un 2023 migliore.
“Non puoi esaurire la creatività. Più ne usi, più ne hai.”
—Maya Angelou

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...