Monday, December 19, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



What is going on around your way? We are good here in Central Tucson. It is starting to get cold again, eh?

My shorty prepared soup for dinner with crackers, avocado, baby carrots, and cheese slices. All good. We finished up the movie "Anna" on DVD from Netflix. We are now starting to watch to second part of Harry and Megan on "Netflix".

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching football on TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some pudding in a bit. My playmate is in the main house watching the news.

The caregiver's boss was here for a visit today. We told her about the shortcomings, and she had a talk with her. It did no good because when we put Chris to bed this evening, I noticed a problem. His catheter was off, and no medical adhesive had been applied. Not good at all!  

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. I have to make a trip out on the airbase. I also need to run a few more errands.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sei pronto per Babbo Natale?

Jessie said...

Si, sono pronto per Babbo Natale per la maggior parte, ma devo sempre ricevere quel regalo dell'ultimo minuto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...