Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Toasty! Barred!

Music listening to: Christmas Music!

Buongiorno!  Buona Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, clear 33 degrees here in the "Old Pueblo". Brrrr!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today, to include starting Chris the iRobot to cleaning the main house carpet this morning.

My suitcase is out and ready to be packed for our staycation in Tempe that starts on Friday the 23rd of December. The 24th is mia moglie (compleanno). We are looking forward to seeing Sheila and Dave.

I will start a new rock today if time permits. My playmate is still working on her latest one.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is ( Babbo Natale). In a few days he will be here, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ho fatto alcune modifiche generali ieri sera ed ero tostato. Mia moglie rimase scioccata dalla mia mossa audace.

Loraine said...

Scommetto Elise ha sorriso se hai incluso il "spooning".
Hai fatto la lista dei buoni o quella dei cattivi? Non mentire. Babbo Natale sa tutto, ovviamente.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...