Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Baked! Rummied!

Music listening to: Christmas Music!

Buongiorno! Buona Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones", along with a good breakfast. It is a very cold morning here in the valley of Tucson. It is 30 degrees and clear. Molto freddo!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said to make sure that we have some warm clothes on and packed for our staycation in Bisbee.

Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. We will have our cells and tablets with us. We will take many pictures of the yacht as requested by many of the blog followers. Stay safe and warm, I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (stelle). We are looking forward to seeing the (stelle) in Bisbee. Fidanzata, do you see any (stelle) up in Phoenix?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...