Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! DQ'd!

Music listening to: Christmas Music!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy on. Starting off with a visit from Chris's doctor. I asked Alexa to play some Soulful Christmas Music for me today.

My shorty and I will be hitting up a movie today. With her assistance we will be putting up the outside lights this afternoon.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.



Today's challenge word is (porta). I opened up the (porta) this morning to get the newspaper and I was hit by a blast of cold air. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Stai?

Jessie said...

Mary, thank you for posting to our blog.

Loraine said...

L'aria fredda che sentivi quando aprivi la porta era anche nel parco. Brrr.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...