Thursday, November 4, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: I Miss You by Brian McKnight!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in Tucson. I am still having a hard time letting the pillow go every morning. How about you?

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to continue playing "Boney" for me today.

My playmate and I went to the movies yesterday to see Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings". It was surprisingly good.


3 NOV MIO MOGLIE CON CLIFFORD!

My shorty and are starting new rocks today. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


3 NOV MY LATEST

Well, our suitcases are out and ready to be packed for our stay-cation that starts tomorrow in Phoenix and Chandler. We are really looking forward to the Boney James concert at the Chandler Center for the Arts. So listen out for some "Cha Chings" fidanzata.

We will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon if time permits. We will be having a early dinner at Marilyn's home this evening. We will be joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo.

Well I had better get busy and get this Thirsty Thursday moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza mattutina. Cosa c e in programma per questo giovedi assetato?

Loraine said...

Sarò vicino a casa, trapiantando una succulenta e poche altre faccende. Ascolterò Cha Chings questo fine settimana.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...