Monday, November 15, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? It has been a very busy one here today and tomorrow is going to be a repeat.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade pancakes, eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "Frankie and Grace" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is on her Mac and listening to Monday Night Football. Chris is watching football and downing his supplemental drip.

I started a new rock today and my shorty is still working on hers. I will post my completed rock tomorrow. I will have to return back downtown in a few days to file some paperwork with the court.

Today's Challenge Word was used several times today. I will post a new word for tomorrow. I am having fun with this.

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for "Taco Tuesday".

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Más buen tiempo para dormir viene en nuestro camino.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...