Sunday, November 14, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Refreshed!

Music listening to: LG Splish Splash by LG!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is another chilly morning here in Tucson but it will heat up soon.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she told me that I have my normal Domenica tasks to take care of today.

Today's challenge word is (Benissimo). I will use this word throughout the day when appropriate.  I am enjoying this 30 day challenge a lot.

My shorty and I are still working on new rocks. We may put a few out in the hood today. If so I will post them to the blog.

Well, our dinner at Leo's with my (fidanzata e Capo Jim) was wonderful. The food was (benissimo) and the margaritas were on point. WooHoo!

13 NOV MIO MOGLIE CON MIO FIDANZATA AT LEO'S


13 NOV ART WORK AT LEO'S



The "Wizard Fest" was great. I have to tell you that I was terrible last night. I was in the minus with my score and I believe I set a record. My fidanzata was delighted that I was terrible and she did cut me off several times. This a game of you cut me I cut you. The first "Wizard" was mio moglie. The new "Wizard" was Capo Jim. After the game my fidanzata served up a wonderful dessert that was delicious. We had a great evening even though my fidanzata reveled in my loss. Thank you for a great evening of fun. I will get you next time fidanzata. Smile!


13 NOV MIO MOGLIE PRE-WIZARD


13 NOV THE WIZARD CAPO JIM



Well I had better get this Domenica moving forward. Have a good one and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Grandi abbracci e baci ieri sera. Grazia!

Jessie said...


Deb and Sharon, good to hear all is well.

Loraine said...

Dov'è l'immagine degli uomini benissimo?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...