Saturday, November 13, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Sweetest Tabo by Sade'

Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Southern Pecan Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  It is another chilly morning here in Tucson. My playmate popped up before I did this morning. I just didn't want to let go of that pillow. I am sure that my fidanzata had a problem with that as well. Smile!

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I will be working on new rocks today. If time permits I will be planting some flower seeds in a pot today.

Well today is a major event in here in Tucson. We will be meeting up with my (fidanzata e Capo Jim) at Leo's for dinner and  a margarita or three. After dinner we will head over to my fidanzata's for a "Wizard Fest". It is going to be my pleasure to give her a booty whipping. It has been awhile since we have played but my skills are at 100%.

As I posted yesterday the (Italian Word Challenge) begins today. My word of the day  is (Andiamo). I will use this word when I can throughout the day. Tomorrow's word will start with the letter (B). This is a 30 day challenge for me. Ya Mon'.

Well I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Deb and Sharon,
Is everything OK? Haven't heard from you in a bit?

Rosie said...

Ah yes. But what is that word means?

Loraine said...

Stasera sarà una notte tipo "andiamo"! Yippee!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...