Friday, November 19, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Irritated!

Music listening to: Living Off The Wall by MJ!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is once again deep in her cave this morning. I may have to do some excavating to get her to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Pacific Rim Blend and as soon as it is brewed I will be filling up my cup. It is a nice morning here in Tucson, but a bit windy during the night. The chimes were singing a song.

I am caring for Chris this morning. Sister Jayne will be here at 11:00am. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Smooth Jazz for me today.

We will be starting new rocks today. My playmate and I will play "Wii" games this afternoon. We went to see the movie "Belfast" and it was very, very good.

We will be going to the "Arizona Theater Company" tomorrow evening to see the play "Miss Bennet: Christmas At Pemberley". It should be a good one. We will be joined by mio cognata for dinner and the play. I will be preparing the "Dew Drop Inn" room #2 for her overnight stay.

Well todays challenge word is (Grissino). I wish I had a nice fresh grissino with my coffee this morning. 

Well, I had better get this TGIF moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe because Covid is on the rise again here in Arizona.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Cosa stai facendo su questo TGIF? Averne uno buono Posso prendere in prestito un grissino da te per andare con il mio caffe?

Loraine said...

Se avessi un grissino appena sfornato, ancora caldo con burro fuso, mi sarebbe in bocca al più presto. Dispiace.

Jessie said...

Ti sento forte e chiaro sul grissino fresco. Ho intenzione di fare alcuni salatini fatti in casa questo pomeriggio.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...