Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Refreshed!

Music listening to: Man-Eater by Hall and Oates!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is once again deep in her cave but she will be letting that pillow go soon to start her day. Any plans or today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla and second cup will be enjoyed later this morning It is another nice hate to get up morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Inspirational Music" for me today because I am feeling very uneasy today. I have had this feeling for the past couple of days. I have my ears and eyes wide open!

My playmate and I are just about finished with our new rocks.. I will post them to the blog very soon. 

We are going to hit up the "Loft" this afternoon to see the movie "Last Night In Soho" the previews looked very good and a bit weird. Our kind of movie!

This evening I will be giving my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo) a good spanking at the "Rumikube Fest" that she is hosting.  It is too late to practice Shoo! Ya Mon'.

Well I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Non vedo l'ora di vedere te e Capo Jim domani sera!

Loraine said...

Medesimo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...