Friday, November 26, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

25 NOV TUCSON PHOTO BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO!

Mood: Still Stuffed! Still Burping!

Music listening to: Way Of The World by Earth, Wind, and Fire!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in here cave this morning and she may need some assistance so she can get out of her cave door to start her day. Smile! Any plans for today?

The coffee for my playmate this morning is a "Express O Yourself Blend" and for me it is a "Dreamy Creamy Salted Caramel Blend" A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is still very windy here in Tucson with all kinds of trash being blown around. I hope the wind stop soon.

I am caring for Chris this morning until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be busy getting things ready for (La Familia's) Thanksgiving here tomorrow. Speaking of we hope that your Thanksgiving was a good one and very filling? Ours was very good indeed. I have to ask (quanto) much did you eat? Have a look at our feast.

25 NOV VINO ROSSO


25 NOV PLATED


25 NOV CRANBERRY SAUCE


25 NOV PLATED 2



25 NOV CARROT CAKE


Here are our latest rock creations., Enjoy!

25 NOV MY LATEST



25 NOV ELISE'S LATEST

Today's challenge word is (Quanto). I have used it already in this posting. 

Well I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and if you have leftovers it maybe time to attack them, eh? Smile! Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Cosa c'e in cambio de questo TGIF? Stai acendo shopping per il Black Friday?

Loraine said...

Niente acquisti per me oggi. Troppa gente. Quanto acquisti farai durante il Black Friday?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...