Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Flirtatious! Girlfriends!

Music listening to: Brickhouse by the Commadores! 

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Shadowood Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson and it is forecasted that we will get some rain today. Tha would be good and maybe my (fidanzata) and I can run in the rain with (Niente) on but our flip flips and a smile! WooHoo! We haven't done that in a longtime.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I have a two hour medical Zoom class this afternoon on Medical Ethics.

Here is my latest rock creation. I will be starting a new one soon. Enjoy!


22 NOV MY LATEST

Are you ready for Turkey Day? For the most part we are all set but I feel that something is lacking. We shall see, eh? We will be assisted by Sister Jayne's oven when the cooking begins.

Today's challenge word is (Niente). I have used the word in today's posting. My fidanzata will use it today as well. 

Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Cosa c'e in programma per questo Taco Tuesday? Non dirmi che niente e! Com'e e Capo Jim? Sei pronto per il Turkey Day? MI sento un po'meglio questa mattina, ma non al 100%

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...