Monday, November 29, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





Did your day go well? It has been a busy one for me but I got it done. I got my paperwork filed with the court clerk downtown.

Chris and Elise got a good massage today. And Chris has been in a good mood today. 

I had to make a trip over on the eastside to Walmart to pick up a few things that I needed. We will be putting up our Christmas decorations inside and out next week. I also got the "Green Lady" washed and she is smiling again.

I am still looking over the family Thanksgiving pictures. I will get them posted in tomorrow's morning posting.

I prepared Grill Cheese sandwich's for dinner. My playmate had sliced tomatoes with hers and I had some ham slices with main. We enjoyed our dinner while we watched "How To Get Away With Murder" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed the series as well.

Tomorrow we have a Amazon delivery. So I will have to stay home to receive it. We ordered a early Christmas present for ourselves. We ordered a Professional Ping Pong Table to replace our old one. We informed my girlfriend Shoo Shoo of the purchase and she excited because she loves to play ping pong.

Well I had better get busy with Chris. He is resting and watching football on TV while he downs his supplemental drip.

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will also post a new challenge word as well.

Buona Notte........Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata

Loraine said...

È sempre bello regalarsi. Sai esattamente cosa vuoi.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...