Friday, November 12, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


12 NOV A GIFT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND FLO! MY GIRLFRIENDS ALWAYS ARE LOOKING OUT FOR ME!

How are you doing this evening? We are good here. It has been a very busy day around these parts of Tucson.

I got all of my tasks taken care of today. Chris made his doctors appointment and all is good.

Hey my delivery of Naked Wines showed up a minute ago and I am very, very pleased. I will load up the wine rack in Chris's house.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had bacon, eggs, hash browns and a few cocktails to go along with. It was all good. We watched "Grace and Frankie' on Netflix with Chris. Hey how about those Lady Cats? They won todays game in overtime. Go Cats! The Wildcats play this evening and we will see if they follow suit. Go Cats!

Here is a picture from last night at "Maynards Kitchen. Enjoy!


11 NOV MIO MOGLIE E IO AT MAYNARDS


Sister Jayne's mum is heading back to Kenyan in the morning. Wish she could have stayed longer. Here are a few pictures of the family at the Grand Canyon. Enjoy!


11 NOV MAGGIE, MUM, JAYNE AT THE GRAND CANYON











I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. Elise is in the main house on her Mac and waiting for the news and waiting game to start.

Starting tomorrow I am doing a thirty day challenge. I am going to use a Italian word on a daily basis. I will make my way through the alphabet starting with (A). I will post the word on the blog daily.

Have a good night and sleep well. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona Sera fidanzata. Ragazza non riesco a smettere de ridere. Dormi molto stanotte perche stai tenendo la teata bassa.Davvero basso!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...