Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Busy!

Music listening to: Man In The Mirror by MJ! 

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? I started my day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning, so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Pacific Rim Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Brrrr, it is a bit chilly this morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to complete today. I asked Alexa to play some Down Home Blues for me today.

We will be working on our rocks today. I will post our latest later today.

My playmate will be attending a book club meeting this evening. I will have my spoon, knife, fork, napkin and ice cold birra at the ready. WooHoo! The venue is Gusto Osteria.

I will be using a new challenge word today. I am on the letter (D) now. The word is (Dai). Look for it!

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along. Have a great day and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

I have a invader issue that I noticed yesterday. I have planted some spinach and greens in our green grow box and they have been doing very well. Yesterday come to find out the rabbits have been eating them during the night. Very upsetting for me. So don't be surprised to see Rabbit Stew on the menu for Chefs Day! Ya Mon"

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

JT, enjoy your time in Sin City. We haven't been there in a long time! 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

DAi fidanzata. Lascia andare quel cuscino. E ora di alzari e brillare.

Loraine said...

Dai! Carpe Diem!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...