Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a good one and I got a lot done today.

I finished my rock and I will post it as soon as my playmate finishes hers. I am going to start a new one tomorrow.

I am caring for Chris this evening. He is in his house watching TV. I will start his supplemental drip in a bit.

My shorty is at her book club meeting at "Gusto Osteria". I love Osteria's. We dined in one in Florence, Italy and it was benissimo.

I am looking forward to her bringing me some dinner back when she returns. I put in a request for some "Pork Costellete". I have a ice cold birra in the fridge waiting to go along with it.

Tomorrow will be a a lax day if all goes well. We may even hit up a movie. I picked up a few items for our Thanksgiving Dinner today from Honey Baked Ham. Yeah Boy!

Tomorrow I will post the new challenge word that starts with the letter (E). Dai, I am having a good time with this challenge. My fidanzata uses the challenge word on a daily basis and I like that a lot. My sister Marcie threw in a word today herself and it was (Dindo). The meaning is very nice.

Well I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day".

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Shoo Shoo, I do hope that your phone shows up soon. It is a worry.

Loraine said...

Dai. Voglio vedere quelle nuove rocce!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...