Monday, November 15, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



13 NOV CAPO JIM E IO AT LEO'S
MOLTO CARINO, EH?

What is going on? We are good here.  Chris is in heaven right now because he is getting his massage

I got all of my tasks completed almost. I have to go back tomorrow to pick up what I needed from "Honey Baked Ham". Are you drooling? I am! Ya Mon'.

Tomorrow is going to be as busy tomorrow. What is up with that? So now I am going to start a new rock. I will post my latest after my shorty completes hers.

This is going to be a very busy week. I just checked my calendar and even I was surprised at all that is going on. Can you believe that the "Green Lady" needs to be washed again. The birds are having a good time with her, smile!

I am starting to get hungry so I had better do something about it. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. 

I have used my 'Challenge Word" several times today. My fidanzata likes todays word. Molto carino fidanzata.

Jessie 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Marilyn, thanks for posting to the blog. I appreciate that. (Carino)

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...