Saturday, November 20, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Blessed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to:  Ghostbusters by Bobby Brown!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cool morning here in Tucson but it will warm up.

I am caring for Chris today up until when Sister Jayne arrives this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip out to the airbase this morning. I asked her to play some "Inspirational Music" me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks today. Hey I hooked up some soft pretzels yesterday on a whim and they turned our pretty good. As a matter of fact I am having one with my Kona coffee.


19 NOV SOFT PRETZELS

Mio cognata will be arriving sometime today. We are going out to dinner at the "Coronet" and afterwards to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see a live play. I will double check today to make sure that the "Dew Drop Inn" room #2 is ready for her overnight stay. 

Today's challenge word is (Inverno). I will be using this word several times  today. I can't wait to see how my (fidanzata) uses it. I skipped the letter (H) due to it is not sued that much in Italian.

Well I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Have a good weekend.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise  

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Che cosa e per questo Sabato? Pensi che questo inverno imminente sara mite o freddo?

Jessie said...

Country Granny, what are you and Bob up to this weekend?

Loraine said...

Inverno non sarà qui fino al 21 dicembre, ma al mattino è già BRRR. Siamo viziati o cosa??

Jessie said...

Si, ragazza siamo cosi viziati.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...