Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Howdy!

Howdy!




How are you doing? Are you melting yet? I am let me tell you.

The Bridge game is going strong and I have not heard a cuss word yet, smile!

I have caught up on my email and glad that is done. Here is a picture of the Bridge players.


BRIDGE PLAYERS 18 AUG

Hey the cars are lined up out front and so far no buyers. I bet the Covid-19 is keeping everyone inside along with the heat. Here are the cars that I am selling. I have Uber and Lyft on speed dial in case I sell one of the cars so the owners will not have to walk home out in the hot sun. 


 CAR FOR SALE 18 AUG


CADDY FOR SALE 18 AUG



SUV FOR SALE 18 AUG

 I have been out for about two and a half hours now and I am going to call it a day. I am melting and I have only seen 4 people go by. I have seen countless numbers of lizards though. I even started to have a conversation with a fat one who was doing his push-ups. I guess the Wheelchair Lady has moved or something. The bottle of Jack D used to always bring her out. So I shared a some of my Jack with the lizard and now I am sure that he will be back on a daily basis. Ya Mon'.

I hope that your day is going better than mine is? I need to cool down and maybe a power nap is needed. Like my sister Marcie tasks on a daily basis. Smile!

Chat at you later......Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

La lucertola probabilmente porterĂ  degli amici. Vedo una festa di lucertole nel tuo cortile!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...