Saturday, August 29, 2020

Howdy!

Howdy!




How are you doing? Still no rain yet! So my shorty fixed herself a dirty martini and she treated me to a refreshing gin and tonic. Ahhhhhh! We still need the rain though.

Chris is relaxing in the main house watching TV with Elise. She also has is cooking some baked potatoes in the oven. As soon as they are done I will throw on some steaks on the grill. WooHoo! That will call for another gin and tonic. I also opened up a bottle of red that was a gift from my sister Marcie and brother Blake. It is breathing nicely. It is a (Rabbit Spaghetti) from Argentina. 

I stopped a Michaels and I picked up some paint pens. We may have to order some more soon online. I dropped of and picked up at the Cortez location. Here you go! Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 29 AUG


PICKED UP 29 AUG


PICKED UP THIS MADELA 29 AUG



PICKED UP 29 AUG


Have a good evening and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...