Thursday, August 13, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: TV

 Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and riding her Hello Kitty bike in the hood. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good strong "French Blend" and  a second cup will be enjoyed with a nice take away from "Bus Balones". It was delicious.

I am getting the blog out late today due to I had a puter problem that would not let me view pictures, but it is now fixed! Ya, ya! My girlfriend Jane has been on my case already about the blog.

Sister Jayne is here caring for Chris and her Mum is here too! Alexa, is awake and I don't have any tasks for today. WooHoo!

My playmate is in the main house working on a new rock. I will be starting one shortly. We want to thank the (Rocker) again for gifting us a blank rock this morning. Too cool! Here are my shorty's latest creations. Enjoy!



ELISE'S LATEST 13 AUG

ELISE'S LATEST 13 AUGUST (KEEPER)


MY LATEST 13 AUG (KEEPER)

We are going to play "Wii" Games this afternoon if all goes as planned. Hopefully we will do better than we did a few days ago.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good "Thirsty Thursday" We will be having "Leo's take away for dinner tonight along with margarita's of course. You know how we do!

Later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Come stai in questo giovedi di sete?

Loraine said...

Sto bene, tutto pronto per il caldo mostruoso che sta arrivando sulla nostra strada.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...