Friday, August 14, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Dirty Lowdown by Hall and Oates!

 Buon Venerdi!  Buona TGIF!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am carign for Chris. I popped up this morning with Elsie. Well she popped up before I did to start her day with a walk in the hood. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be a super hot day her in Tucson so stay hydrated.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few things to tend to this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

  I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks this morning. Here is what I will be dropping off. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 13 AUG
MY LATEST 13 AUG

 My playmate and I played "Wii" games yesterday and we did much better than we did a few days ago. We enjoyed a good take away dinner last night from "Leo's" and yes the margaritas were very good. We watched the "Game of Thrones" in Netflix.

  Well, I had better get this day started. Have a good TGIF and stay safe and mask up. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a good weekend and stay safe.

Sisters, what is up?

Rosie, how goes it on Melbourne?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Liz, how are you doing?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Edwina, how are you?

Bev, how are you?

Barb, how are things?


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ottenere la ragazza pronta. Sara una figata oggi. Birra si sicuro oggi!

Loraine said...

Yippee - è venerdì! Stasera mi gusterò cibo e vino cinese quando visiterò Jim.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...