Thursday, August 20, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? It is cooler here but it is still very hot. Whew!

We enjoyed a good breakfast from Gus Balones. While I was there I dropped off a few rocks. Enjoy! I also dropped off and picked up at the Cortez location.


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 20 AUG


DROPPED AT GUS BALONES 20 AUG


I took care of my errand out on the airbase as well. I have my suitcase packed and ready for our stay-cation. We will have our phones, laptop and tablets with us.

Stay safe, cool and mask up. I will chat at you later. My playmate got a request by Edwina to have a Guadalupe rock made for her. It is a go!

Ciao...Jessie


 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...