Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: I Like Big Butts by Sir Mix A Lot!

 Buon Martedi!  Taco Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and riding her bike around the hood soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust French Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be another hot one here in the Old Pueblo and still no rain in sight

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a few things to get done today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks this morning. We will be starting new rocks today. Elise is still working on a (gift) rock that is really good.

Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe and be happy.


Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come va?

Loraine said...

Abbiamo una riunione del libro Zoom questo pomeriggio. Dacci un saluto.

Jessie said...

Fara babygirl!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...