Monday, August 31, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MONDAY AGAIN!

Mood: Cabin Fever Creeping Back!

Music listening to:  So Ruff So Tough by Zapp and Rogers!

 Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is very muggy outside this morning. It is said that we will have thunderstorms today and a temp of only 93 degrees. We will see if that happens.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a good rub down. I know for sure that he is looking forward to that. Flirty guy!

Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a lot of tasks to get done today. To include going out on the airbase and stopping in the Class VI store for some essentials libations. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks and here is our latest. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 30 AUG



MY LATEST 30 AUG


I will dropping in on my girlfriend Nicolette this morning to drop off a gift for her. It will be good to see her for a minute. Man, do I miss my girlfriends!


Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good day and I will have a chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up. Oh, I did complete on of my continuing medical class yesterday. Two more to go.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Monna, have a good week.

Sisters, what is up?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Edwina, how are you doing?

Barb, how are you?

Bev, how are you doing?

Flo, how are you and John doing?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Sheila and Dave, welcome home. 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,
How are you doing?

Loraine said...

È ora di fare la mia danza della pioggia.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...