Sunday, August 9, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




What is going on around  your way? We are good here but it is hot!

Our breakfast from the Egg Connection" was very good.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am getting ready to restock Chris's supplies for next week.  I also have some yardwork to do behind Chris's house and on the southside of the house as well.

As soon as my playmate gets Chris I will change the linen on his bed.

Here is what I dropped off and picked up at the Cortez location. I will be starting a new rock after I finish up with Chris's restock.


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 9 AUG
PICKED UP 9 AUG

We hope that your morning went well? I will have a chin wag at you later. I picked up some more paint while I was out this morning.

Later....Jessie

Barbara B, how are things?

Country Granny, how are you doing?

Capo Jim, come va?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, povero cactus. Fa troppo caldo!

Loraine said...

Tacrime e sospiri.

Jessie said...

Si, sospiri.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...