Sunday, August 16, 2020

Howdy!

Howdy!

How goes it so far on this hot Domenica? We are good here but this Cabin Fever just will not go away. Do you have it?

We enjoyed a good take away breakfast from the Egg Connection. While I was there I dropped off a couple of rocks. Here they are!



My playmate and I cut down the hanging portion of the cactus in the front yard. It is still very much alive and that is a good thing.

Elise is caring for Chris right now and I am about to restock Chris supplies for next week. I also have some yard work to do behind Chris's house.

I stopped at the Cortez location and I dropped off and picked up. Here is what I dropped and picked up. Enjoy!



DROPPED AT CORTEZ 16 AUG

PICKED UP 16 AUG

We want to thank everyone who has commented about our rocks. We are having a good time with our #Hide Tucson Rocks. It eases the Covid-19 Cabin Fever.

We are hoping for some rain today. We will chat at you later. Oh, my Sweet Pea reminded me to mention our dinner from last night. We enjoyed collard greens and spinach with neck bones and cornbread. It was great and we were stuffed.

Ciao...Jessie

 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...