Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


Flo's Roadrunner!

How are you doing? Did your day go the way you wanted it to?

It has been a busy one around here. We worked on our rocks for today and here they are. Enjoy! We will be working on new rocks for tomorrow from our #Hide Tucson Rocks Challenge Listing. Tomorrow is Women's Equality Day and we will be creating rocks to celebrate the day. As a matter of fact Elise has already started hers. She has finished her (gift) rock and it is wonderful.



ELISE' LATEST 25 AUG
MY LATEST 25 AUG

My playmate prepared French Toast for dinner with eggs and sausages. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Shameless" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the family room working on a puzzle. She will check her email soon on her Mac.

Today was a Zoom meeting day for one of my playmates book clubs. The book that they discussed sounded like a very good one. I was invited to make appearance for the Zoom meeting by my fidanzata.  I gave a wave to the members. I have to tell you that I was glad to see my (fidanzata) and Shoo Shoo in the group. I really do miss my girlfriends a lot.

I was going to prepare a Pot Roast with the works tonight but I cannot get her done until tomorrow. I am missing some key ingredients. I will pick them up in the morning from Fry's.

I had to give JT a chat up today due to the shooting in Wisconsin. I had to remind him on what he should do if he ran into a problem with the (PoPo). It is something that I have to do when the need arises. 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata. E cosi bello vederti oggi!

Loraine said...

Un'onda è buona ma non è buona come un abbraccio e un bacio. (sospiro)

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...