Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Winning! Gummied! Giggled! Rummed!

Music listening to: Opposites Attract by Paula Abdhul!

 Buon Mercoledi!  Gobba Giorno!  How are you doing on this Hump Day? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be 108 degrees today. Where is the rain?

 Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy on for me. I have a few errands to take care of over on the eastside.  I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

 I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks this morning. My playmate and I will be working on new creations today. I will be delivering some gift rocks today as well.

We will be playing "Wii" games today if time permits. My suitcase is out and ready to be packed for our stay-cation that starts tomorrow at the "Varsity Suites". We are looking forward to it and my world famous "Tuna Jalapeno Dip". I will make it later today so it can sit and rest so that it will be ready to grub on.

Well, I had better get to steppin'. Have a good Humper right Sweet Pea? I will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Cerchero di catturali oggi, se posso. Rimani fresco e sicuro.

Loraine said...

Mettere in guardia! Questo fine settimana arriverà un'ondata di freddo: le temperature elevate saranno di circa 100 gradi.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...